Monday, 21 January 2013

Flurried Thoughts New Look!

Hiya.

I'm very excited to announce (officially ☺) that Flurried Thoughts has gotten a new look.
Starting 2013 fresh, I decided to design myself a new 'doodle' themed template. Not very easy, but this design was fun to make and I love the outcome (hope you do too *crosses fingers*).
I find that the doodle theme has more of a young adult feel.

 A few changes will be in place (not affecting the reviews):
  1. This one's obvious; The whole new look of the blog. This blog is still Flurried Thoughts so please don't stumble upon it and think you're at the wrong blog ☺
  2. The blog button. I'm in the process of creating a new blog button. If you have my old one I'd prefer if you switch to the new button as soon as possible (emphasis on prefer, if it's not possibble then don't worry about it. I still have a soft spot for my old button haha)
  3. I now have a link exchange so other bloggers can contact and promote their blogs. I'm open for blog button swaps too. Just post your link in the comments on the link exchange page and I'll contact you ASAP






6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    http://frombowstobooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. The header looks so cool! :)

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome new look! I followed you and I'm looking forward to your blog!(:

    Follow mine ? Kelsey @ http://gleeread.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."

    POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY | CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY

    ReplyDelete